|Strategically located on the U.S. West Coast, Grace's Albany, OR, site is designed to meet customers' highest quality, regulatory, and confidentiality expectations for the manufacture of fine chemicals and intermediates. Our talented team of chemical development and manufacturing experts supported by a comprehensive cGMP environment, help customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food and beverage, chemical processing, and other industries solve their most complex challenges.
Grace Albany's facilities and quality systems have been audited and qualified for cGMP manufacture and hold ISO9001 certification. Additionally, we are Halal and Kosher certified for specific products.
Kilos-to-Tons Manufacturing Capabilities
- Low Temperature (-80º C)
- Air Sensitive Products
- Pyrophoric Reagents
- Fractional Distillation
- Continuous Processing
- Process Scale Chromatographic Purification
- Large lab with 12 R&D dedicated fume hoods
- R&D includes highly-qualified Process Development, Optimization & Research teams
- 6 - Ph.D, 4-MS, 5-BS, 3-Tech, 2-3 BS/MS level interns
- Development and scale up to 50L working volume
- Asymmetric Hydrogenation
- Dynamic Kinetic Resolution
- Enzymatic Resolution
- Chiral Pool
- Chemical Resolution
- Directed Alkylation
- HPLC / HPLC-MS / HPLC-CAD / HPLC-ELSD
- GC / GC-MS / GC-HS
- FTIR / NMR
- Standard Wet Chemistry (USP and internal methods)?